Fairy Tail Baishuu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Stellar Spirit Keys
Secondary Classes EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:05 am by Plantsage

» Elemental List
Secondary Classes EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:21 pm by Plantsage

» Custom Mage Classes
Secondary Classes EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:31 pm by Plantsage

» Secondary Classes
Secondary Classes EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:52 pm by Plantsage

» Rules for making spells.
Secondary Classes EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:33 pm by Plantsage

» Golden Keys
Secondary Classes EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:14 pm by Sebastian Michaelis

» Mage Classes
Secondary Classes EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:43 pm by Bob Nukem

» List of Spells
Secondary Classes EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:51 pm by Plantsage

» Sebastian Michaelis
Secondary Classes EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:14 pm by Sebastian Michaelis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Secondary Classes

Go down

Secondary Classes Empty Secondary Classes

Post  Plantsage Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:52 pm

A secondary class is the ability to take on another class to further increase your characters customization to it's fullest, but you do not have to take on a secondary class. At Rank C in your primary class you may take a secondary class. If you choose not to take a secondary class all your spells gain a [+] in rank. This [+] or Plus causes all spells who are a rank lower than your current rank to be treated as the rank above.

For instance say you have a Fire mage at Rank B and you have yet to take on a secondary mage class.

Name: Fireball
User: Joblow Downdaroad
Element: Fire
Type of Magic: Attack
Description: Conjures a fireball which can then be thrown or launched or blah blah.

The above spell above then gains a Plus or [+] and keeps all of it's current information such as mana cost and what not, but because of the Plus it is treated as having the power of a B Rank spell.

Name: Fireball
User: Joblow Downdaroad
Element: Fire
Type of Magic: Attack
Description: Conjures a fireball which can then be thrown or launched or blah blah.

Simply add the [+] to show its increase in strength! So you get a spell with the lowered cost of being a lower rank, with the strength of the rank above it!

Secondary Classes do however have their own benefits as well! Secondary Classes can be used to cover certain weakness. For example, let's take my character Seihon. He is capable of using Mimic which is a high level magic that allows the use of most any magic by copying. It does have one big fault, one can only mimic the spells of up to three people before having to give one set up to learn a new one. By having Archive (Librarian) as my Primary and Mimic as my Secondary I can bypass this limit. Now don't think you can copy me, it is not fun to have multiple character ideas floating around.

Anyways, for a final note on Secondary Classes, your secondary class may NEVER achieve the same rank as your Primary Class (or higher) But if you like the secondary class more you are allowed ONE trade. You may trade your Primary for your Secondary and vice-versa.

Classes not able to choose a secondary class:

• ReQuip Mages
  • Stellar Spirit Mages
  • Support Mages
  • Illusion Mages
  • Anti-Magic Mages
  • Lost Magics

Plantsage
Mage Council 1st Chair

https://baishuu.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down